Monday, April 11, 2016

Best Information Websites for Cat Owners

If you're a cat owner, these websites are great to have handy. I is for information on the A to Z blog challenge and today I am sharing with you my favorite cat information sites!

Pierre would like you to note these websites.

Best Cat Information Websites


  • The Cat Site: A huge website dedicate just to cats! The Cat Site contains fun stuff like forums and funny pictures but also informative articles on health, grooming, behavior and more.
  • Web MD Pets: Web MD is my go-to source for health information. Well, there's a pet companion site with a sub-category just for cats. It's written and reviewed by veterinarians and presents all things health-related for our pets.
  • Cornell Veterinary: Cornell's website was the first place I turned when I needed information on feline leukemia when our cat, Raz, was diagnosed. It is written by one of the top veterinarian schools in the nation. It includes very up to date information on many issues pertaining to the health and well-being of cats.
  • Cats at About.com:  So I'm a little biased; Franny Syufy, site writer and moderator, featured Monsieur Pierre as her cat of the week in March. But putting that side, it's a terrific website for cat owners lovingly curated by a cat fancier just like myself. She has a friendly, informative writing style that's easy to read yet always interested. Recommended!

So what's your favorite website for cat info? Is it on the list? What should I add? 

I is for INFORMATION on the A to Z blog challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Thanka for the websites! I cuurently have dogs -- my only cat is fictional, in my latest novel. :)

    Love Pierre's photo.

    I'm blogging about productivity for creative people this month. Happy A to Zing!
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the informative list! Unfortunately, I have nothing to offer to expand your list. Our cats have been fairly healthy so far *knockonwood* so I haven't had to look up many things.

    Tracy (Black Boots, Long Legs)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for referencing these sites. Aren't cats awesome? I found you through the A to Z Challenge. Happy blogging! www.dianeweidenbenner.com

    ReplyDelete